Vacuum Chamber / Degassing Pot – Aluminum 10 Gallon
Easily de-gas your resin or other materials with this 10 Gallon Aluminum Vacuum Chamber. Simply screw the additional barb into your pump, attach the hose and begin using your new vacuum chamber to achieve a high quality air free product. This chamber comes with a silicone gasket designed specifically for our systems. The gasket itself is reversible which means you can expect twice the life out of your seal. The simple gasket design allows you to set it on the pot quickly for an instantaneous seal. No need to be precise, the gasket has a large enough flange where you can quickly get it close and your pot seals right up. The seals are rated at a maximum temperature of 392°F. All of the suppliers for the kits are ISO 9000 Certified to ensure you receive a high quality product that will last. Our high quality clear acrylic lid lets you see inside the container so you know the second your material is done. In a time sensitive resin mixing process this is a must.
Kit comes fully assembled and includes:
- (1) 10 Gallon Aluminum Bowl/Container
- (1) 3/4″ thick clear acrylic lid
- (1) Custom Silicone Gasket
- 100% Chemically Resistant
- (1) Liquid Filled Vacuum Gauge
- (1) Leak Free Nickle Plated Manifold
- Vacuum Relief Valve and Vacuum Release Valve
- Brass Barb to Connect to All Vacuum Pumps
- 5 ft Clear Steel Reinforced Vacuum Line
14.75″ Diameter and 14.25″ tall.