• The word Seller specifically refers to The Right Stuff Online, Inc, doing business on eBay as “therightstuff619”. The word Buyer specifically refers to the individual or party registered with eBay that has purchased or bid upon an item from Seller.
• The Buyer understands and agrees that the 30 Day Guaranteed Returns policy is NOT a 30 day equipment warranty, unless such warranty is explicitly stated in the description of the item. It is simply a 30 day period during which the Buyer may return the purchased item to the Seller for a refund, provided Buyer pays the return shipping, and provided any equipment usage plus wear and tear fees that may apply may be deducted from the refund by the Seller. Refunds will be paid by Seller only upon receiving the returned item in the same condition as received by the Buyer.
• Simply call or email the Seller, or file for returning the item through eBay’s Return program, for return refund “GUARANTEE”, at full purchase price, minus shipping costs, and return the item at Buyer’s expense to the Seller. Note: up to 25% usage and wear tear charges may apply to any item that has been kept by Buyer for more than 10 (ten) days before being returned to Seller.
• Products that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, alteration, neglect or unauthorized repair, additions, improvements, attachment, or that are returned in condition other than was originally received or pictured or described on eBay, unless damaged in shipping, or unless found to be “not as described” shall be deemed to be a waiver of any product warranty and shall be deemed to be a waiver of 30 day returns guarantee by Buyer and shall render this guarantee and any stated warranty null and void, with Buyer thereby forfeiting refunds for such a return, and with Buyer then holding the Seller as harmless.
• Buyer shall have explicit right for 30 days to return the item to Seller for full purchase price refund only, less shipping costs of original shipping to Buyer from Seller, and less return shipping costs in returning the item from Buyer to Seller, and less usage and wear and tear fees that may apply.
• Buyer agrees that Buyer will not “charge-back” to any credit card any portion of the purchase price nor charge back any shipping charges paid by Buyer to Seller for used items nor charge back the shipping costs of returning items to Seller.
• Buyer shall be responsible to pay all return shipping costs of returning items to Seller, with the following 3 (three) exceptions:
• Exception 1) ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING: As all items Seller ships are fully insured for all damages including insured for shipping costs incurred by buyer and seller, Buyer must therefore notify Seller immediately upon receipt of damaged shipments of any and all damages that an item has sustained in shipping, as well must keep all packaging materials for inspection if required, as well as must send full and complete photos upon request to Seller of all damages to items and packaging. Buyer furthermore agrees to wait until Seller is reimbursed for claims of insurance settlements in order for the Buyer to be refunded for 100% of purchase price and shipping costs. Buyer may also be responsible for repackaging the item and having it prepared for return pickup by shipper or to have such items ready to be picked up and be returned to seller or shipper if required. This applies only to all items that have sustained shipping damages or that have or will have shipping claims filed against the Shipper by the Seller. If Buyer wishes to keep items damaged in shipping or accept a partial refund, any partial refunds for partial shipping damage claims must be agreed to with the Seller.
• Exception 2) RETURN OF ITEMS FOR REASONS OF “NOT AS DESCRIBED” OR “NOT WORKING” OR “DEFECTIVE” ITEMS must be requested of the Seller or filed through eBay Returns within 5 (five) DAYS of receiving the item in order to qualify for Seller paid shipping cost or shipping return cost refunds or Seller paid return shipping costs. Items filed for such reasons after 5 (five) days of Buyer receiving the item shall be considered as being received by the Buyer in “as described” and received by the buyer in “working” and “non-defective” condition.
• 2A) All such items that have been filed for return within 5 (five) days with reason for return being “not as described”, or “not working” or “defective”, non-functioning or not as described or defective items, and that are found to be so upon the item’s return to therightstuff619 shall be refunded for original shipping costs of the item shipped to the Buyer. In such case Seller shall also refund or pay for all return shipping costs, provided Buyer notified seller or filed a return through eBay Returns within 5 (five) days of receiving the item. Note: Items returned by the Buyer for such reasons and within such time allotment, but found by Seller upon return of the item, to be “as described”, or in proper “working condition”, or in “non-defective condition” by the seller, will not be refunded for original shipping costs and will not be eligible for return shipping costs to be reimbursed or paid for by the Seller.
• Exception 3) INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: All international Buyers will be given 30 Days Right of return for Purchase Price Refund Only, less usage and wear fees that may apply for items kept by the Buyer for longer than 10 (ten) days, or not returned to the Seller within 10 (ten) days of receiving the item, and with all related shipping costs or return shipping costs to be paid for by the Buyer or deducted from any refunds offered by the Seller. Due to the additional expense of shipping overseas from the USA, international or overseas Buyers purchasing items from seller and having seller deliver such items outside of the United States will not be refunded for any shipping costs and will not have return shipping costs paid for by Seller, even if the item is received by Buyer as “not working”, or as “defective”, or as “not as described”.
ADDITIONAL TERMS OF GUARANTEE:
Batteries, lamps, disposable parts, and parts of any item that are subject to wear and tear by the user are not warrantied and are not guaranteed unless specifically stated. Items not returned within 10 (ten) days of receipt, shall be considered to have been used by the Buyer, and may be subject to 25% of purchase price to be deducted from refunds for equipment usage and wear and tear. Items that are returned to Seller that have been damaged by the shipping company or damaged by the Buyer before the buyer returned an item will not be refunded. Please package all return items carefully and sufficiently and send items fully insured before return shipping them to Seller.