This is a complete BestValueVac vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
- High Strength Stainless Steel Chamber
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
- Silicone vacuum pad
- 5′ of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum.
|Chamber Material||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Dimensions (ID)||6.75″ Tall X 4.75″ Diameter|
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)||InHG (0)-(-30)|
|Manifold Connections||1/4″ SAE and 1/4″ FNPT|
|Temperature Rating||150F (65C)|
|Additional Included Items||5′ Orange Vacuum Rated HVAC Hose|
|Platinum Cured Silicone Pad|
|Black 50 Micron Air Filter|
Compatibility Explanation: BestValueVac Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice, Gator Venom, Minwax etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
Note: User assumes all responsibility and risk of
vacuum chamber systems. Please reference included instructions for proper use
of this product.