Turnkey Dual Condenser SolventVap UL/CSA Certified Rotovape with PolyScience Chiller & Welch Oil-Free Diaphragm Pump
Our company is upgrading to a larger system and is pleased to offer this top-of-the-line Ai 20L Rotary Evaporator with Dual Condenser and Receiving Flask Kit. This system is manufacturer refurbished and ready to separate solvents. A $21,000 VALUE! This is a gently used, UL-certified rotary evaporator, intended for commercial laboratory use. Includes Polyscience’s industry-leading 6860 -10°C 13L 1.5HP recirculating chiller with turbine pump, and Welch’s 2052 2.3 cfm 1.5 torr 4-head oil-free diaphragm pump. Also included are all reactor jackets and insulator sleeves for maximum efficiency. Simply plug and play. Local pickup is preferred but we are open to discussing freight shipping options.
The Ai SolventVap series 20L rotary evaporators is ETL tested to UL/CSA standards. This certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and maximizes lifespan. Also comes with the new plexiglass bath cover. Specially designed for Ai 20L SolventVap rotary evaporators, this cover securely rests on top of the water bath and ensures the best possible temperature uniformity.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified, standard
- Free dual condenser and dual receiving flask, a $3,000 value
- Water bath cover enhances safety by protecting evaporating flask and the material inside; it gives you uniform temperature inside evaporation flask as well as energy saving by reducing heat loss. It also creates a better lab environment by preventing heat and humidity from escaping.
- New condenser insulation protects your glassware and increases cooling efficiency (included with rotovap purchase).
- Free stainless steel 20L evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions (a $299 value), custom made for Ai 20L SolventVap series rotary evaporators. This carrier can be placed on top of our 20L SolventVap’s water bath for easy loading and unloading. It can also be used as a flask stand.
- New swivel casters can be adjusted for rotovap to stand securely on uneven floor.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets, ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
Rotary evaporator features a specially designed motor and worm gear, which provides constant rotation at speeds from 10 to 130 rpm. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation, which is caused by the gentle heating from the water bath. The rotating system is fitted with a special seal that allows the apparatus to be placed under vacuum, effectively reducing the boiling point of the solvents and removing the vapor phase, making the process much more efficient. Each unit is also equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows solvent to be constantly drawn into the rotating flask without needing to stop the operation.
Digital water bath operates from ambient temperature to 99°C (210°F) with PID temperature control stepping at 0.1°C increments. Heating coils are located directly inside the pan for the most efficient heating possible. A built-in overheat protector will shut down power, should the controller fail.
Standard Glassware Set includes 5.28 gallon (20 liters) round-bottomed evaporating flask, 2.64 gallon (10 liters) round-bottomed receiving flask, and vertical condenser. Rotary evaporators with vertical glass condenser are great for distillation of solvents with higher boiling points.