BRAND NEW Across International C20-7 Ai C20 Capacity Compact Recirculating Chiller, 110V, Stainless Steel
Ai C20 series recirculating chillers are the true thermostatic control laboratory chiller, this closed laboratory chiller is ideal for applications such as cooling rotary evaporators, analytical instrumentation, laser etching, ICP, vacuum systems, plasma etching and jacketed reactors. This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
Ai C20 are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance and high reliability as well as quiet operation and ease-of-use. Powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates, while microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
IMPORTANT! -20°C ULTIMATE TEMPERATURES ARE TESTED UNDER EMPTY LOAD CONDITION (NO ROTARY EVAPORATORS OR JACKETED REACTORS ATTACHED).
C20 recirculating chiller features
- Powerful 535 watts cooling capacity at -20°C
- Powerful 1000 watts heater
- Adjustable pumping speed up to 20 liters per minute
- 7″ TFT touch screen controller
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed
- ANSI standard all stainless steel reservoir
- All steel construction for durability
- Small footprint saves valuable lab space
- Cost saving as the water consumption is completely eliminated
- Plug and play, no assembly required