Across International 4.4 cu ft Elite 5 sided Jacket Heating Vacuum Oven, UL,110. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
The E44 ELITE series digital vacuum ovens feature our 5-side chamber jacket heating system that covers left, right, up, down and backside of the chamber; all metal internal vacuum tubing (compare to rubber hose) for better vacuum levels and durability; and build-in secondary over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled.
Note: it’s important to never leave your oven unattended while operating. We are not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
How is Elite different?
- 5 sided chamber jacket heating systems for exceptional temperature uniformity.
- All metal interior vacuum tubing compare to rubber hose for better vacuum levels and durability.
- Adjustable gas inlet with needle valve for precise control of either airflow or controlled gas of choice back into the chamber.
- Build-in over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection.
- Ultra fast heating grates (warm-up time to 100°F in 30 minutes).
- All heavy duty housing and stainless steel chamber, exceptional build and finish quality.
- Extra uniformity port for more precise uniformity control.
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
|ELECTRICAL||110V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 27.3A, 3000 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 13.6A, 3000 watts
|CHAMBER DIMENSIONS||19.7 x 19.7 x 19.7″|
|CHAMBER CAPACITY||4.41 cubic foot (125 liters)|
|CHAMBER MATERIAL||Polished heavy duty type 304 stainless steel|
|TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER||Low gain microcomputer PID control for heater output|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||Ambient to 200°C (UL units can only be certified up to 150°C)|
|TEMPERATURE ACCURACY||+/- 1°C|
|TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY||+/- 3% of setpoint|
|TIMER RANGE||0 to 99 hours 59 minutes|
|WARM-UP TIME||to 100°F/37.7°C: 35 minutes|
|VACUUM LEVEL||Better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
|VACUUM PORT||KF25 flange|
|VENT PORT||3/8″ hose barb|
|WEIGHT||Unit: 515 lbs, Shipping: 530 lbs|
|DIMENSIONS (WXDXH)||Unit: 32 x 29.5 x 41″
Shipping: 39 x 36 x 48″
|SHELVES||6 aluminum slide-in shelves included|
|SHELF SIZE||19 x 19 inches|
|SHELF TOTAL AREA||361 x 6 = 2166 inch squared|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN SHELVES||3 inches|
|OBSERVATION WINDOW||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|SAFETY||Built-in safety switch, Circuit breaker, Controller overheat protection, Power failure auto reset, Time up buzzer|