A set of 8mm diameter (ID) hardened steel dry pressing die set for pellet presses, ready for you to make 8mm diameter cylinder-shape pellets.
- Maximum Pressure: 8 tons
- Rockwell Hardness: Rc 62
- Diameter (ID): 8 mm
- Height: 69 mm (assembled without sample)
- Sleeve Height: 39 mm
- Sleeve Diameter (OD): 30 mm
- Tolerance: 0.01-0.02 mm (10-20 micron)
- Material: W18Cr4V hardened carbon tool steel
- Max sample fill height: Not to exceed 1/3 of the sleeve height
Die set includes
- Two 8mm OD cylinderical core dies made of highly polished hardened steel
- One steel sleeve
- One steel support plate
- One push rod
- One pellet ejector
- One aluminum case
- Always wear protection goggles and gear during operation
- Clean the die set throughout with absolute ethyl alcohol and keep them in a dry box with silica gel after use to avoid rusting on the surface.
- Never fill the die more than 1/3 its sleeve height with your sample and do not apply pressure beyond 8 tons. Across International is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse.