This listing is one brand new STF1200 1200°C split tube furnace with two 60mm OD x 1000mm L quartz tubes.
STF1200 series split tube furnaces feature the famous Kanthal spiral wire coils embedded in alumina fiber insulation. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface.
Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results.
All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Compact, portable and lightweight design.
- Split furnace chamber for fast and easy tube access.
- Standard package includes set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with valves and pressure meter.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type K thermocouple.
- One year warranty with lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller’s manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.
|Tube Size||60mm OD x 1000mm L|
|Maximum Working Temperature||1200°C|
|Constant Working Temperature||0-1100°C|
|Heating Element||Kanthal resistance coil wire|
|Refractory Lining||1600 grade fiber alumina|
|Temperature Controller|| Shimaden fp93 (made in Japan) with 4 programs and
40 segments (ie. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments).
|Maximum Heating & Cooling Rate||< 30°C / min|
|Heating Zone Length||18″|
|Constant Temperature Zone Length||6″|
|Temperature Controller Precision||+/- 1°C (+/- 1.8°F)|
|Vacuum Sealing Flange Kit||
Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
|Electrical requirements||208-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 2.5kW|
|Gas inlet/outlet||1/4″ hose barb with 1/4″ BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread)|
|Furnace Size||25 x 18 x 23″ (LxWxH, height is 34″ with cover open)|
|Shipping Weight||400 Lb|
|Shipping Size||46 x 21 x 36” (LxWxH)|
|STF1200 split tube furnace with L6-30P 250v twist-lock plug||1 pc||
|Quartz tube 60mm OD x 1000mm L||2 pcs||
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges w/ pressure meter||1 set||
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc||
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||2 pairs||
|Thermal gloves||1 pair||
|High temperature Al2O3 alumina crucible (100x40x20mm)||5 pcs||
|Spare fuse||2 pcs||
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set||
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc||
|Shimaden fp93 temperature controller manual & software||1 pc||