1.5 Gallon Resin Trap Vacuum Chamber
This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Chicago, Illinois. With their unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of the system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives are used! A simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber somewhat off center and still pull a full vacuum. This is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160f. The components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures however as a vacuum vessel, limit maximum operational temperature to 160f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
This Kit Includes:
• (1) 1.5 Gallon High strength Stainless Steel Chamber
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
-Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
-60A durometer density
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
-Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
-Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for vacuum hose
• (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
• (1) 8″x8″ Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions: 8-5/8″ Tall X 7-1/8″ Diameter
• BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.