This listing is for a brand new 110V DZF-6020 0.9 cu ft (23L) 480℉ (250℃) vacuum drying oven with a 12"*12"*11" vacuum chamber.
The DZF-6020 is equipped with a new intelligent temperature controller which automatically selects the best PID parameter based on temperature, thus requires no human intervention in parameter setting.
This scientific vacuum drying oven is designed for drying gently with its homogeneous temperature distribution, ensuring optimal heat transfer and minimal spatial temperature variation. With the variable gain temperature controller, it could maintain +/- 1°F (0.5°C) accuracy from room temperature to 480°F (250°C).
- Widely used in biochemistry, chemical pharmaceutical, medical health, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research fields.
- For powder drying, stoving and disinfection and sterilization for various types of glass containers.
- Particularly suitable for fast and efficient drying for articles of dry heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and articles of complex components.
Vacuum drying can be easily applied to heat-sensitive substances as vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid to be expelled. For difficult-drying sample such as powder or granular samples, drying time can be effectively shortened. If you apply vacuum drying method to complex mechanical parts or other porous samples after cleaning, no remnant would be left after complete drying.
More secure usage: Elimination of oxide explosion due to heating in vacuum or inert conditions. Compared with conventional drying by air circulation, powdery sample will not be blown or moved by airstream.
- Heating element is located in the internal partitions of the box. Heating time reduces by 50% compared with traditional vacuum drying oven.
- Large LCD screen display, able to show multi-group data. Menu-style user interface, easy to understand and operate.
- Evenly distributed heating elements for gentle drying throughout the chamber interior and absolute temperature uniformity.
- High performance MCU-based temperature controller with advanced PID algorithm to maintain temperature uniformity (+/- 1°F) from low temperature to 480°F (250°C).
- Aluminum shelf stamped by special techniques, able to conduct heat fast and resist high temperature oxidation, providing maximum reduction of heat loss.
- Rectangular chamber, ensuring maximum effective volume. Microcomputer temperature controller of accuracy and reliability.
- Armored bulletproof double-deck glass doors makes observing objects in the working chamber more convenient. Inert gas can be filled.
- Tightness of the door is adjustable. Integrated forming silicone rubber door gasket maintains constant vacuum level even for long-term operation.
- Good thermal insulation of vacuum chamber for low energy consumption.
- Easy-to-clean and heavy-duty electropolished vacuum chamber.
- Electrical components are isolated from the inner chamber for the protection of user.
- Stainless steel working chamber. Box shell made of high quality cold-rolled steel with electrostatic spray on surface.
- Storage, heating, testing and drying are all carried out in environments without oxygen or with inert gas, which do not lead to oxidation.
Each one of our vacuum drying ovens passes a 24-hour vacuum test and individual temperature calibration before leaving factory.
- More secure usage
- Fast and efficient drying
- Low energy consumption
- Door tightness adjustable
- Large LCD screen display for multi-group data
- Evenly distributed heating elements
- High performance MCU-based temperature controller
- Armored bulletproof double-deck glass doors
- Electrical components isolated from the inner chamber
- Rectangular chamber of maximum effective volume
- Model: DZF-6020
- Product Type: Desktop Vacuum Drying Oven
- Working Voltage: 110V
- Power: 450W
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 10℃to 250℃/Ambient + 9℉to 480℉
- Temperature Staility: ±1℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
- Vacuum Level: ≤133 Pa (1 mmHg)
- Chamber Size W x D x H (inch): 11.8"*11.8"*10.8"
- Chamber Size W x D x H (mm): 300*300*275mm
- Overall Size W x D x H (inch): 24.2"*18.5"*18.5"
- Overall Size W x D x H (mm): 615*470*470mm
- Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
- Timer Range: 1~9999min
- Chamber Bracket: Internal heating, one unremovable shelf
- 1 X Vacuum Drying Oven Set
- 1 X User Manual